Click to Learn More about Tax-Free Savings Accounts
- A Tax-Free Savings Account is a new way for residents of Canada to set money aside, tax-free, throughout their lifetimes. Contributions to a TFSA and the interest on money borrowed to invest in a TFSA are not tax deductible.
- The income generated in the TFSA is tax-free when withdrawn.
- For more information: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/tpcs/tfsa-celi/menu-eng.html (link under information)
Click to Learn More about RRSP
- A Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) is an investment account designed primarily for saving toward your retirement years.
- As a Canadian government regulated program, RSPs have special tax benefits.
- Your annual RSP contribution can greatly reduce the amount of income tax you pay in that year and the money you put away can have years of tax-deferred growth potential.
- You only pay tax on the amounts you withdraw.
RRIF/ LRIF/ LLIF
Non-Registered - RESP
Click to Learn More about RESPs
- As education costs continue to rise, an RESP can help maximize your savings for your child. That means all your money starts working hard toward your savings goals right away.
- You can contribute up to $4,000 a year to a maximum of $42,000 for each child you name as a beneficiary in an RESP. You can receive the Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG) and other government incentives that can add up to $400 or more annually per beneficiary.
- Choose from a wide range of GICs and mutual funds to help your money grow
Click to Learn More about Annuities
- An annuity is a series of regular, periodic payments that provide a steady, reliable source of retirement income while allowing you to defer taxes on your registered plan assets.
Click to Learn More about Mutual Fund Options
Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.,
offers you a range of planning tools and support to help meet your investment needs.
- RESPs, RRSPs and RRIFs
- labour-sponsored investment funds
- corporate class mutual funds
- Fusion™ investment program (dealer wrap)
- charitable giving program
- tax-efficient monthly cash flow with D series mutual funds
- tax-free savings accounts (TFSA)
- Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSP)
Through Quadrus Investment Services Ltd., we have access to thousands of mutual funds, including the Quadrus Group of Funds – an exclusive mutual fund family that offers clients a multi-managed, multi-style approach by some of the world’s leading investment managers.
Make your investment decisions wisely. Important information about mutual funds is found in the funds’ simplified prospectus. You can obtain a copy of this from your investment representative. Please read this carefully before investing. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Unit values and investment returns will fluctuate.
Quadrus Investment Services Ltd. and design, Quadrus Group of Funds and Fusion are trademarks of Quadrus Investment Services Ltd. used with permission by London Life Insurance Company.